Saturday, May 25, 2013

Procrasta-kissing in a long distance relationship.

Hi there you,

I love to make up words. I do! I love saying things in public and people ask, "What does that mean?" And I can be "Oh it's just a word I made up that means blah blah blah." And then walk off laughing maniacally. The latest word I made up comes with a short, not surprising story with the boyfran. I went to his house last week and we were gtting ready for our little Monday date night, and we were procrastinating. Ya know, typical couple stuff. (Mind you, we see each other once a month, because we are in a long distance relationship)We were pushing the time to start our trek down the stairs and into the garage, and that is when the word came to me. The word formed in the clouds, it was shaped by fat little cherubs named Joe and JoAnn, and then that word fell from the heavens into my mouth! Procrasta-Kissing!! It describes perfectly the act without actually saying, We need to stop smoochin'!!! Me and the boyfran then proceeded to do our little happy dance and continue to procasta-kiss. Whatcha gunna do??

Stay shiny,
Meagen

No comments:

Post a Comment