Saturday, May 25, 2013

Getting to know you.

Hi there you!

I don't know if anyone will read this, or if it will all be like a small diary of sorts so I can empty my brain space, but I thought I would introduce myself first. I think I am probably writting this blog to keep me busy while I'm not in school. Also it might make me a little less scatter brained if I wrote my thoughts down.
My name is Meagen. I am twenty-two years old, and I am going to school to become a nurse. I have a wonderful boyfriend of a year and a half that lives five hours away, and it sucks!!  I live with my mom, my moms long term boyfriend, and my younger sister. And my cat Oliver, who is king of the castle. My mom is a teacher. She is absolutley my favorite "grown-up". She does have her "mom" moments where I think she is totally insane, but she's great. My "stepdad" is a former Air Force guy and a great dad replacement. He treats us like we are his own, and I love him for that. (real father didn't do that to much) My younger sister is going into the twelveth grade and she's the complete opposite of me. She has long blonde hair, and she's about three inches taller than me. Right now she's got blue on the under-side of her hair, and it really siuts her personailty. Last in the list of my favorite people, is my boyfriend,. He is the best thing that has happened to me. I know, I know. Cheesey McCheese with a side of cheese. But, have you ever met a person that you can be completely yourself with? The nerdy,  Doctor obsessed, crazy cat lady, slight margarita addict, weird girl that you really are? He has seen me with no make-up and sweats, and my frizzy curly hair in the morning, and gives me the sweetest smiles. Yes, he is the best! He works with computers, amkes videos on a little site, and is thinking about going to culinary school. I also live with my cat Oliver. His full name is Sir Oliver Ringo Starr [my last name] Catsby. He goes by Oliver. Or Bubba. Because I live in Georgia and all the male things in the South can be called to by Bubba. He is a fabulous Blue Russian mix, and he is gray with a bit of white on the tips of his front paws and his chest. I've had him for about three years.  We also have a little black cat named Ember. She's a pest. But can play fetch, so I'll forgive her.
So I guess on to me. I am a red head at the moment. I have a weird relationship with my hair, (as all girls do) I want it long, short, brown, bobbed, ombre, etc. It gets confusing. I'm digging the red though. I've always wanted red hair, ever since watchinh Anne Of Green Gables as a youngling. It only escalated after learning Jean Grey from X-Men had red hair. -You will soon learn that I am a HUGE nerd-  I am a big Sci-Fi fangirl, my favorite movie is Alien. I think I relate to Ripley. I mean she saves herself and her cat, Jonesy from a giant Alien thing. Talent! My second favortie movie if You've Got Mail. A far contrast than Alien, but that just shows my different tastes.
I am probably the most energetic person you will ever know. I am constantly happy, and I try to make others feel happy.
I love the Beatles. I worked with a tribute band for about seven months when I was eighteen being a roadie and doing soptlights. I also love all the music from the 60s, 70s, and 80s. But I can't leave out my 90s! I also am a big cinephile. I have about three-hundred movies, just on DVD. I haven't even tried counting my VHSs. -__-.
I think thats all I'm going to write for now. I will keep this updated daily (fingercrossed) and write my randomness down. Stay Shiny!

Yours,
Meagen

No comments:

Post a Comment